As the title says; this was a free digital marketing strategy workshop that were delivered at the end of September.
This Digital Marketing Strategy workshop covered an overview of how to begin on digital channels, before even starting any digital campaign or digital communication you must have a strategy in place which will define your activities, your target audience and the results you wish to achieve. During this workshop we did some exercises on how to create marketing personas and link them directly to each business/industry.
I personally enjoyed this workshop and I'm glad to have met so many new people, around 40 attendees from different backgrounds and different experience levels.
What did it include:
- What is a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Why you need a digital marketing strategy
- Introducing RACE Planning System
- Developing personas
- Setting SMART objectives
- Online Value Proposition
- Free Ebook Giveaway (Blogging the smart way, Jeff Bullas)
- Many other resources were shared
- Live examples
Click to enlarge: